Monday, October 4, 2010

Make it Monday -bitty booties



Itty Bitty Booties at Little Birdie Secrets

*psst. before you start reading, look over there to the right. Do you see it? Yep, I made a button! Grab it and add it to your blog for me, would ya?*

Ok, this is another tutorial that I still haven't done but is next on my list.  All of the ones I post on here look pretty simple and quick.  I know many of you readers aren't really into crafts, but even so, some of these that i've posted or will be posting you can do just to make a quick gift for someone. This one today is especially inexpensive and easy.  Felt is VERY cheap at any fabric shop.

I just love love love this blog.  I have several things bookmarked from it. And how cute is that header?! Just love.

Enjoy!

And just a heads-up, tomorrow I will be posting a more personal entry. I feel like I've been neglecting updating you all because I've really been enjoying these themed posts! Come back tomorrow to get your does of Greuty life.

**And if anyone makes these, come back and leave a comment with the link to your finished product. It would bring me such joy to see!!**

No comments: