Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Things i love Friday

Today, I am just going to tell you 5 things I like. I dont have the energy to do what I usually do with the links, pictures, searching, etc. Baby H has been sleeping well but right now, all 3 toddlers are running around screaming and asking me for things. Ah, the life of a mommy with youngens. Thank the Lord that He leads those with young VERY gently.

1. Chocolate chips.  I'm snacking on some right now! It's a small, bite size morsel of sweet yummy goodness.

2.  Google chat

and

3. Facebook. Although these two things may consume much of my time, it really keeps me feeling like I'm connected with my friends "out there". You know.  Out there. In the real world.

4.  My techy nerd husband. He fixed my camera last night and saved us a bunch of money by switching to Geico. Not really, but every time i say "saved a bunch of money" i think of that stupid commercial! He did save us money though, by fixing the camera. Now we dont have to buy a new USB cord! Good job honey. You're hot.

5.  My kids. I know I flat out complain WAY too much about my job as a stay at home mom, but at the end of the day, I really do love it and am so thankful. My Krister asked me if i liked being a mom, and after i thought a second, i think my response was what lots of moms would say if they were at this stage that i'm in: "I love my kids more than anything, but right now, being a mom is very hard." Can anyone agree with that? Doing the 'mom' stuff gets really tiring. I wish I could be like some people i know who just LOVE disciplining, cooking, cleaning, chasing, not sleeping, nursing, and teaching constantly and selflessly. Lord, help me get there!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I don't think anyone loves disciplining. Not even the Lord, I think. You're a great mom, and I don't think you complain. You're just being real. Hang in there kiddo!