Monday, August 22, 2011

Make it Monday - Hungry Caterpillar, Pinterest faves, and shop stuffs!


Hey all! This is not a tutorial, but just an idea for you for your next bday party! Or just a decoration for your kiddos.  Of if you just really like the Hungry Caterpillar book and you want to see that cute little caterpillar every day.
And here's a couple of my faves I found on Pinterest this week.
I will now proceed to the thrift store and buy candle stands and make all of these. Where I will put them, I dont know, but I can't resist.

Uh. Yes please.

'Nuff said.

Joel doesn't know yet that I'm painting our house hot pink.



Head on over to the shop if you're looking for some scraps for your next project. I just listed a bunch of packs in different colors, shades, and patterns! Such as these:


Have a good Monday! Praying God blesses you today!

4 comments:

Lora said...

i love that "i'd rather be thrifting" sign! awesome. :)

Caren said...

Man, that mug cracks me up!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cookie monster mug....where can we find one?!?! :)

jenn said...

The mugs were on sale at this website: http://www.etsy.com/listing/73189033/cookie-monster-type-dunk-mug but they're not there now. bummer! lots of cute other ones though!!