Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Link Love

Hi there!
Tuesdays in my house are gloriously quiet.  I plan on enjoying that today with my two littles.
While I do that, here is some link love!
I think this is my next project. How adorable are those? I could scream, seriously.
Does anyone have any cubby shelf hangy thingys? I want. Here's why.


I think this is my next project idea. Of course, not exactly the same but similar! May even sell them in the shop. What do you think?
Were you looking for a super cute desktop background? I knew you were. I always am. Here's my latest favorite!

I cant wait to do this. I need a pallet but you can be sure this is on my list!

Happy Tuesday! This is the day that the Lord has made. Be glad! :)

4 comments:

Lora said...

ooh, love it all! especially that first one. you totally need to do that, jenn, especially considering your love (or maybe obsession is a better word!) of fabric!! :)

randi said...

this is a fun inspiring post! thanks for all the fun ideas!

susanna internicola said...

great ideas!! have fun!!

Aimee @ SmallAnchors.com said...

LOVE these--- and looking forward to you hanging your sewing circle's with fabric!!!

so, i love the cubby box project --- it's actually on my list of projects for our blog --- i saw them add fabric to the backside of these cubes on HGTV last week and loved them!