Friday, April 29, 2011

Five Things I Love Friday - Teacher Appreciation Edition

In case you weren't aware, next week is Teacher Appreciation week!  Ro and Ash have several people in their lives that are teachers of some kind, so I've been pondering what I could do to show them how much we love and value their work.   Then yesterday, I noticed that one of my favorite crafty blogs, Skip to My Lou, is featuring some easy teacher appreciation gifts that any novice sew/crafty person can make! My '5 things' today are some from this site, and others I've found in the bloggy world. Check it.


1.  Clipboards!

2.  Bookmarks made from cereal boxes!

3. Paint chip bookmarks. LOVE THIS ONE. How can you resist?

4.  Homemade peppermint bark. Always a fan of gifts you can eat.

5.   And lastly, everyone needs a tote bag in their lives. Teachers have alot to carry around!


Have fun, and don't forget to tell the teachers in your lives that you are thankful for all that they do!

No comments: