Friday, April 1, 2011

5 Things I Love Friday - Crafty Sites Edition

I've often been asked where I get all my crafting ideas, so I thought I'd just make a small list here. These are only 5 of the best ones I've come across, and these are mostly for sewing.  There are several more sites that I will share with sometime later for lots of other kinds of crafts! Oh to have all the time in the world to make every kind of craft that I want! Maybe someday...:)

Do yourself a favor.  Go to every one of these sites, and check out their 'tutorials' section.  You will be
amazed at how easy and well-explained they are!

1. Prudent Baby

2. Made

3. Made by Rae

4. Noodlehead

5. Make it And Love it

Enjoy!!  Come back and tell me your favorite tutorial that you ARE going to try! :)

1 comment:

Caren said...

Ooooh - I love all of these sites! In fact, Prudent Baby has a cute "snappy toddler top" that I made last week for a my little girl to wear at a wedding (I made it a dress out of some really cute fabric that looked like postcards from Paris). And the tights were from a tutorial from Made by Rae! I did make both a wee bit too small (i.e. - she wore them, but if she gains a pound they'll no longer fit), but they turned out great - those tutorials are so easy to follow!!!