Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Creative Space

When one of my kids is sick, it's harder for me than most things. Not because it's inconvenient (although I could totally do without smelling like vomit and consequently bleach all day), but because I want to make them feel better so badly.  It pains my heart to see them hurting. I'm sure all you moms can agree.  My little Bell was up all night long throwing up. I think she ate some bad chicken. Either that, or she's got this stupid bug that's going around.   Joel tended to her every time she puked. I don't deserve that wonderful man.

On that note, I'm tired today so this blog post will be sub-par. I dont even know if that's the right word for it. Sub-par? Less than par? Not very good? Craptastic? You get it.

For "My Creative Space" this week, I'm posting this not-so-creative-spacey entry. The only crafty thing I've done lately is post ONE thing in my shop. Yep, one.  And I didn't even make it. But it's super cute and worth mentioning here.
Vintage Raggedy Anne and Andy cafe curtain

How incredibly cute is that?!
I may post another bit of gorgeous vintage fabric today. We shall see. Depends on if I can manage to somehow change out of my pajamas and into some regular clothes for the first time in 3 days.  I don't think I should be allowed to do anything else until that happens.

You gotta see how beautiful it is outside right now.
This picture was taken quite early in the quiet of the morning. Soon after, the snow started falling. The flakes were so big and beautiful. That's my favorite kind. Living here in the arctic tundra isn't so bad when it's beautiful like this most of the winter. 

Hope you all have a great day! I know I will be spending most of it cuddling with a tired little 2 year old princess, and I don't mind one bit.

**Head on over to Kootoyoo to check out tons more creative spaces**

2 comments:

Ruby Star said...

aww, hope your little one feels better and well as fun as craptastic sounds I'm sure not puking would be even better. Pretty snow, makes me miss my cousin who just move to washington dc and has been enjoying her first white xmas. hugs x

Carlaflower said...

I know exactly how you feel about wanting to make the babies feel better! It's so hard when they're sick. (and yes, "sub-par" is the correct word.)
We had snow here the other day like that, the fat, lazy flakes that make you feel like you're in a Christmas Movie and should break out into spontaneous Christmas carols. good stuff. I hope everybody gets some rest today, especially Bella! love you guys!