Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Things I Love Friday

1.  Coffee.

Ever since having Haven, I drink 2 cups a day and I LOVE it. And it's not just any ol' cuppajoe.  Joel roasts his own coffee and lets me drink it too. So yummy. Don't think I can ever go back to the cheap stuff.

2.  Netflix. My new best friend.  Kids with cabin fever + Super Why = happy parents.


3.  My husband. The love of my life.  He has stood with me and by me through things I thought I couldn't handle. He doesn't make fun of me (very much) when I wear my retainer and can't say my "s".  His love and passion to be a better husband, father and friend astounds me. I really heart him.

4.  Craft blogs. Ridiculously obsessed.  And what I wouldn't give to have a little craft room like this someday...


5.  This lady. Celebrated her 30th birthday yesturday. So glad to have known her and to have walked with her through life this past 8 years. 

No comments: