Monday, January 31, 2011

it's a good day for a good cry

Ok, I'm having one of 'those' days. Getting emotional at the drop of a dime.  Otherwise known as "hormonal." And no, I'm not pregnant.  Regardless, I think I know what's happening.

God is softening my heart.

I'm not saying I was a meanie before though! And I hope none of you would say that either. (Watch it now, I know where most of you live.)  But lately, I think because I've been spending more time with him on a daily and consistent basis, my heart is more tender.   Here is an example. This morning, I watched this video.  (Caution: only watch this if you are alone and don't mind having to reapply your mascara.)  Definetly cried. 

Then, my friend Danni sent me over to this website. (Another word of warning: Tissues.)
Thanks alot, Danni. 

So today, my heart is going out to those who have suffered loss.  And knowing that it could happen anytime to any of us has caused my heart to grow in love for my own family and friends. 

Ok, there I go again. But seriously you guys, go to those websites and pray for the people you see there.

Back to normal life for me!

No comments: