Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Link Love

Today, I don't have any motivation to write a really sweet post.  So, I'm going to post links to a few of my favorite Etsy shops. I know it's POST-Holiday season and all, but maybe some of you have Christmas money to blow. I know when I had the money to be buying gifts for people, Etsy was almost the only place I bought from. Great handmade gifts, made with love and most times, repurposed or eco-friendly materials.

If you're not in the mood to check out these links but you want to spend some money, go here.  Read the "Baby Faith" section.  Read the entire blog. Click on "My Book" at the top and buy it. You won't regret it. Unless you hate encouragement and humor. Then, you might regret it.

Ok, on to the Etsy links! Grab some coffee and your debit and/or paypal card, and go for it!

Go shopping! 

:)

No comments: