Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Uh...

Dont be mad. I actually forgot about this blog for like 4 days. Oops. 

I've been on a crafting frenzy...and loving it! Remember how I said I was making some gifts for some friends of mine? Well, they're all finished and shipped out. I cannot WAIT for them to get it! I simply love to make things for people.  But, go figure, I took photos and they ended up my internal memory card, which I can't get to due to a bum USB cord.  Poop. Oh well. I'm already planning gifts for other friends for birthdays, Christmas, etc. Why not start early, eh?



I have 9 tabs open in my Firefox window. Yep, 9. Who the heck needs 9 pages open at one time? Other than my husband, who is a web programmer, me.   And to give you a glimpse into what I've been thinking about lately, here are two of the tabs:

Cheddar Cheese + Apple Pie

Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas
I'm not saying I'm going to make these. But at least I'm thinking about it! Thats gotta count for something.  Tonite, we're making Penne Cardinale from Buca Di Beppo. Anyone remember this restaurant? We used to go there in Charlotte from time to time. Anyway, the recipe is here, and it is UH-MAY-ZEENG. 

Go make it. Now.

1 comment:

spectacularfairywren said...

the pie makes me feel queasy but the quesadilla makes me want lunch!