Monday, October 24, 2011

WOW.

It's been WAY too long since I've posted on here!
And, I'm sorry to disappoint, but I don't really have anything to say right now. I just felt bad looking at the date of the last post.

So, how about some of my latest pins?
Here's a couple from my 'hilarious' board.  Dare you not to laugh.
Pretty good, eh? I chuckled a little at all of those. And how about a few from my style pinboard?
I would wear all of these every sing day.
Pretty much everything.
Don't you want to just hug that shirt?
Ok, I guess that's enough. You can go to my pinterest if you're so interested in the stuff I like! :)

And if you are wondering about the progress of my bathroom, and kids rooms, you'll still be waiting a bit...It's a long process to re-do 3 rooms at once!! We're getting there though.
Blessings, y'all!

No comments: