I'm sorry, AGAIN. Forgive me? I have some good excuses, including dinner with good friends, getting sick, and then family visiting, in that order. It was a busy week! Here are 5 things I've loved about this past week:
1. My dad's sense of humor. He is the king of corny jokes (and knows it!) but has a heart bigger than anyone I know, and the most tender one at that. He's truly a man who would do anything in his power to help someone in need. I really love my daddy.
2. My mom's adoration for my kids. She's a full-blown 'Grammy' now and loves every minute of it.
3. Steak. Joel grilled some the other night and let me tell you. One word. DE-LISH.
4. Thrift store shopping. My mom and I went with the 3 littles, and we got some great stuff! Mostly toys for the kids, but hey, happy kids = happy mama.
5. Fellowship with good friends. Tim and Rach, we treasure you guys. What a blessing you are to have as friends. So glad to be going through life with you!
*On a more serious note, I just heard about the horrific earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and I am hardly able to believe it. Everyone right now, say a prayer for those people. I can't even imagine the devastation. Lost family members, jobs, homes, loved ones...Lord, help!*
And because we all know I can't blog without posting at least one picture, here ya go.
Just a little picture of the cutest baby on earth.