Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some fun random tidbits...

Since I've been neglecting my little blog, I thought I'd make it up to my millions of readers by posting something tonite. Maybe some random bits of stuff going through my brain? Ok!

1.  Today, I ate a piece of apple pie, 13 sugar cookies, and a half a brick of Monterey Jack cheese.

2.  I don't feel bad about #1.

3.  I haven't sewn anything in almost a week.

4.  I do feel a little bad about #3.

5.  My beloved older sister cleaned, and I mean cleaned, my entire kitchen today. Then swept every floor and folded all my laundry, and finished with picking up all the toys.  I feel loved.  Can't stop looking at my sparkly kitchen. Thanks, B.

6.  Bella is a spitfire. A sassy little ball of sass, and I am loving it.   Her fire is SO going to be used by God.   In a matter of a minute, she goes from laughing, to being shy, to frowning, to laughing again.  Drama. Makes me smile every time, just thinking about how God's gonna use that sweet little girl with a 'tude.

7.  My closest friends live in another state, and all of them have five kids. Rock on, you amazing mama's!


8.   I love my oldest friends, and I love my newest ones.  I'm convinced that mom's NEED each other, even when we don't feel like it.  I love the ladies that I'm growing closer with in my new life here in this town.  And feelin' the love back. God's good.

9.  Been pondering 'the goodness of the Lord'.  He is always faithful to meet us when we ask.  Sometimes in really difficult ways, but He's not interested in keeping us happy. Just makin us holy.

10.  Facebook is ridiculous sometimes. Did you know that I saw somebody say in a status update that what happened in Japan was God's judgment?!  I wanted to fly through cyberspace and cybersmack them.   Compassion, anyone?! Good Lord, have mercy!

11. Daylight savings time is silly. As I'm writing this, I realized that it's actually an hour past my bedtime. Shoot.

Missin' this pretty lady today!

Good night, all. :)

3 comments:

Lora said...

that is such a cute pic of danielle and rowan!

Caren said...

Oh my - you must have a doozey of a tummy-ache. Bet those cookies were super yummy! Hey, thanks for the reminder of mommies needing each other - you're right! If for no other reason than to remind us that we're not alone in this crazy earth journey!

Jessa said...

Jenn - you crack me up! thanks for the post - it made me smile!! :) Hugs!