Friday, November 26, 2010

My Creative Space

Hi! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving yesturday.  Ours was delightful! Joel smoked a turkey all day long, and I went to the in-laws with a couple of the kiddos.  It was very relaxing. But then, meal time came! That's when ALL of Joel's side of the family that lives in town came and we had a wonderfully chaotic time of fellowship and eating.  Nine adults and six children, and it was so fun.  I did miss my family though. I hope they had a good time around the table with each other too.

As far as "My Creative Space", I have some fun news! Tomorrow, I will have a booth at a local "craft open house" called Home for the Holidays.  It's held in a local reception hall building in town. There are 7 crafters who have tables, as well as coffee,  Christmas music (I am assuming and hoping!) and a cozy atmosphere for sitting and chatting.  There will be a person there selling her home roasted coffee, a Tastefully Simple booth, a booth with seasonal homemade items such as Christmas aprons and a few others. This past week, I sewed a few baby blankets for it with some great minky on the back.  I am really looking forward to it! I will have ALL of my things from my shop there. Pray they all sell please!

And because I can't do a post without some kind of picture, here's one.  My favorite drink in my new favorite mug. Loves it!

Lastly, I'm doing a giveaway this weekend, so make sure you check back! Not sure what I'm giving away, but it will be worth your while!

Have a good weekend, friends.  I'm going to try my best to brave the insanity of Black Friday later for as long as I can handle it. Probably  not long, since I hate Black Friday. Did you know it's called 'Black Friday' because that is when all of the companies who are doing sales get back into the black?

Blessings!

Jenn

**head on over to Kootoyoo for more creative spaces**

2 comments:

Lora said...

praying for your craft show! how exciting!!

From Snowflakes To Hotcakes said...

For a moment, I thought you had the best drink known to humanity, hot Ovaltine with whipped cream. Then found out it was coffee. Too bad for you!!! ;-)

Praying SUPER hard for you to have a great showing and great sales at your craft show, and the same for mommy. :-) Wouldn't it be awesome if God did a huge work of provision and blessing by providing buyers for both of y'all? Man, I love you guys and hope it all goes super well! :-)