Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am in love with minky...

...and by 'minky', I mean that soft, super cuddly fabric that is often used for baby blankets. You know, the one that has the dots? I'll give you an example!
The cute blanket you see pictured above is one that is currently listed in my shop. :) How cute is that?! And VERY soft and comfy. I hope that that baby that gets this blanket loves it as much as I do. I think it could be gender neutral, too!

Since I know you are dying to see if I have any other new items listed in the shop, I am happy to say that I will not disappoint! 
That one has minky backing too.  I prayed over these blankets as I made them; for the baby who will sleep under them and for the mama who will tuck them in.  I hope that whoever ends up with these feels the love that went into them!

In other news, my booth at the Christmas open house was a great success! Not necessarily monetarily, as business was slow due to bad weather, but I had alot of fun hanging with the other ladies with booths. I took Baby H and he was everybody's favorite item.

Did you all have a good Thanksgiving weekend? I'd love to hear about it!

3 comments:

Lora said...

ooh, i love that first one! that fabric is so cute!!

Liz Carey said...

Just getting caught up on all your happenings! You're a great blogger. :) Miss you guys!

jenn said...

@Liz, oh how I miss you!!!