Friday, May 28, 2010

5 Things I Love Friday - happy floral time!

**EDIT*** I was featured on a blog today!! www.iamthatlady.com Go check it out for amazingly helpful couponing and money saving ideas and tips!! ***

My friend Lora does her 5 Things Friday's by listing things from Etsy that she's found in a certain theme, and I love that idea! I love supporting handmade artists, so in honor of that sentiment, I am going to totally copy Lora. :)

I chose a summertime theme today, with lots of florals and fun summer-ish things, since it's just about to really kick into summer here in NY and me and my kids are LOVING it. Check these out, and go to their shops by just clicking on the item description above the photo!

Summer Sunflower Apron Knot Dress- by Kissing Kumquats

DIY Childrens Dress Kit... south beach ruffled parisian



Light Pink Peony Flower Clippie with Light Pink Crocheted Headband and Hot Pink Peony Flower Clippie with Hot Pink Crocheted Headband

Floral of Black and Chrome Yellow - Full Apron - with Fully Adjustable Ties

 

Vintage Bath Towel - Retro Spring Flowers

 Go check out all these shops and enjoy the gorgeous items they have to offer!! Have a great Friday, friends!

No comments: