Saturday, January 23, 2010

5 Things I love Friday! (on Saturday hee hee!)

1.  the Food Network. I love it TOO much. Way too much.

2.  Reading in bed. I love going to bed early and just reading until my eyes get tired.

3.  Feeling the Lord move on my heart. Every week at my church I feel the Spirit and I just never get sick of it!

4.  Friends who care and check up on me when they know I've been having a tough time. I love my dear friends.

5.  When Joel takes out the garbage. And when he takes over cooking dinner because he knows it's making me nauseous. He loves me.

Bonus thought: When I get my own house, I would love to make my bedroom look something like this. Ecclectic and really fun!! I love love love the colors on the bed.

4 comments:

susanna said...

those chandelier thingys look like they would get in the way of getting in and out of bed....very cute though!!

Jenn said...

Sooz! :) I think those lamps are actually up above the tables there, but that'd be funny if they weren't! I probably wouldn't get THAT fancy, my main inspiration is the bed. Love it!

Liz Carey said...

Love your creativity!

I Love Baby Quilts! said...

I also love the food network way way too much!